Engineering Sorrows

Do you really wanna know me? Ofcourse you do... read ahead.

Saturday, July 1

Heartbreak...

It was something that I had never anticipated, England losing out to Portugal in the quarters when I was so sure that the English team is going to go all the way and lift the trophy.I like all the hooligans sweared a hundred times for the Argentine referee and Christiano Ronaldo alike... Man I wish he gets a treatment when he goes back to United, the fans are sure going to butcher him if not Rooney.

I think England were surely the better side until the penalty shootouts, they could have done better but they didn't have their two best penalty takers in Beckham and Rooney, ofcourse I expected Lampard and Gerrard to score but the monster in Ricardo broke so many hearts with those monstrous saves.

The World Cup seems now a dead thing for me with England out, but France beating Brazil was a shocker as well.Football can be atrocious sometimes and I learnt this last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home