Engineering Sorrows

Do you really wanna know me? Ofcourse you do... read ahead.

Friday, June 16

Football- the best narcotic


India might not have qualified for the FIFA World Cup 2006 but that doesn't stop most of us to be crazy about the Rooney's, the Ronaldinho's and the Messi's. Right? Agreed it's a different high to cheer for your own country, but since that's not going to happen any time soon- I'll settle for England!

Football is sure a very big game and the competition is extremely enjoyable and worth following, but that's not something you don't know so lets just move on--- there's still at least a month before we can place our asses to be slaughtered in our colleges, so what to do in the meantime... follow the world cup, it's great!Watching England beat Trinidad & Tobago 2-0 was such a sweet moment, you would surely forget all your sorrows, including your *beep* performance in the examinations.

I suppose I have been absent from my blog for quite sometime and it is intolerable to keep my fans awaiting for bits from me... okay save your applauds for the comment section.

By the way I tried my hands at two films- Fanaa and Phir Herapheri... both sucked, PHP leading all the way to be an irritating, annoying and the most pathetic form of cinema.God when you don't know how to make a film, don't spoil the name of a cult film.

So I'm going to stay loyal to football, and I wish England move all along inspite of that lame striker of their's Peter Crouch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rishabh Kaul said...

^
^
^
lol.

first we have to improve the regional sports matches. ours hasnt developed. no popularity. how many of you watched the ranji trophy finals, was it even telcasted?
so if this is the case with cricket, how can you expect football to flourish. we need funds, mass media coverage, sponsorship, inspiration to promote local mathes, then we can even THINK of playing friendlies with other nations. FIFA WC will take more time.

and mohit, i the argentina 6-0 whitewash was far better. saw the highlights later.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Mohit said...

yeah the argentina match was good but being an ardent red-n-white fan an england win will be better anyday for me... ;)

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home